Feed & Farm
Deanna Payne feed manager grew up with the love for animals. Her dad Barry and her have raised beef cattle. She Currently has a small farm just out side the Village of Canisteo NY. She has Cows, Calves, Chicken, Pigs, barn cats & her German Shepard Dogs. So Deanna has taken her love for animals and made it a career.
We offer wide variety of dog treats & Dog & Cat flea Tick Collars Plus Regular Collars
Here is a little bite about Victor dog food and why we sell it.
Victor bills itself as a super premium dog food brand. It was originally founded by a family in 1950 and since has expanded to offer a range of dog foods manufactured in the United States. Victor dog food don’t include cheap fillers like corn or soy and don’t use gluten or grain byproducts.
However, if you’re looking for a good mid-range food that uses quality ingredients without common food allergens, this could be the way to go.
Feel free to call or swing in to checkout our stock. Deanna is more than happy to help you with this purchase.
Behind the Victor Brand
Some very important information about victor is its a small, family-owned company that’s been acquired for distribution, but still retains some of the trappings of an intimate company. It sources ingredients only from reliable dealers and never from places like China. It manufactures all foods at facilities owned by the company itself right in the United States.
The company claims to be a super-premium brand, and customers swear by the formulas.
The parent company was founded in 2007 and acquired Victor sometime around then. The founders originally built facilities on their own, pitching along the way to food companies who slowly began to come on board. Now, the company manufactures all dog foods in house employing over 90 people in the East Texas area.
More than 80% of their ingredients come from within a 200-mile radius because this makes it easier for the company to track those ingredients and their original sources. Because they’ve cut down on transportation for those ingredients, they can pass on some saving to the consumer without having to sacrifice quality.
What lines of food does Victor offer:
Purpose Line is suitable for dogs with particular needs such as joint health, weight management or low carb diet.
Classic Line delivers a blend of multiple sources of protein and grains, uniquely balanced for active dogs.
Select Line is suitable for dogs at any life stage. These formulas offer specific proteins in a variety of formulated blends. The grain free line.
Offer a wide variety of supplement tabs.
Call or email to see if product is available
Offer a wide variety of animal feed
- The CRYSTALYX manufacturing process provides product consistency and intake quality – your cattle consume the same amount, from barrel to barrel.
- The naturally self-limiting formula pulls moisture from the air to soften the layers at the top of the barrel. When cattle consume it, only so much can be softened for them to eat.
- Because of their manufacturing process, other low-moisture blocks contain more moisture, which allows cows to consume it at a faster rate.
- Suddenly that “cheaper” option ends up costing you much more.
Reasons CRYSTALYX is the leader
- Offers a wide variety of mineral tubs
- The Highest Quality Manufacturing Process
- Environmentally Responsible Leadership
- Specific Formulas for Specific Situations
- CRYSTALYX has outlined a new method of categorizing our supplements in an “Blueprint, Premium, Balanced and Economy” product offering. View our
- Profitable Return on Investment
With CRYSTALYX — Performance is served
- Consistent intake
- Convenient, labor-saving delivery
- Multiple formulas
- Effective & cost-efficient
- Continuous research
- Uncompromising safety and quality assurance
- Manufactured by a strong, innovative industry leader